41 Nutrition Tips For a Sexy Body!
Need some nutrition tips on how to eat for a sexy, healthy and fit body? Use these forty-one nutrition tips to get you moving toward your fitness and nutrition goals.
41 Sexy Nutrition Tips!
1) Eat plenty of protein! We need protein as much as any man if we want to build lean sexy muscle – eat at least 1 g/lb of body weight. About 40% of your daily calorie needs.
2) Eat natural organic fruits and vegetables, free of chemical estrogens found in pesticides.
3) Eat organic and free-range meats, reduce your exposure of estrogens and hormones that can impact your fat burning and your muscle building.
4) Fill your plate with fresh greens – any kind – mixed greens, spinach, broccoli, leaf lettuce, asparagus.
5) Eat super foods like berries, kale, and citrus fruit – rich in antioxidants that can help fight aging and assist in recovery from exercise.
6) Try new healthy recipes – get creative with your nutrition; plan your meals! You’ll be more inspired to eat healthier.
7) Quit the sugar addiction – it does nothing good for you and can help reduce cravings! Find out how to quit sugar here!
8) Get your fiber – at least 25 g per day from fruits, greens and non-starchy root veggies. Fiber helps remove toxic estrogen metabolites and keeps us regular.
9) Get rid of inflammatory foods like dairy and gluten.
10) Have a plan! Sticking to a meal plan like the Carb Cycle Diet can keep you consistent and not guessing, or grabbing for food you shouldn’t eat when hunger strikes.
11) Don’t go to the grocery store hangry. Shop around the perimeter where the fresh food is and avoid the processed foods in the middle aisles.
12) Eat nuts, avocados, MCTs and coconut oil. Fats don’t make us fat, they help balance hormone that we need to build muscle!
13) Eat clean 80% of the time; eat dirty 20% of the time.
14) Eat lots of cruciferous vegetables – broccoli, cauliflower and kale! These are loaded with antioxidants and phytonutrients like DIM and indole that help reduce toxic estrogen metabolites in the body.
15) Stick to a low carb plan that cycles between high and low carb days – called a carb cycle! Women need less carbs then men, we tap into fat as fuel and hold on to our glycogen – that’s the stored carb in our muscle, the less we eat the more efficiently we use it up!
16) Get in proper pre and post workout nutrition including protein and carbs to help drive nutrient delivery and kick start recovery.
17) Don’t eat or drink out of plastic – choose BPA free containers!
18) Limit your alcohol consumption – when we drink alcohol the body shuts off fat burning and muscle building to eliminate this toxin from the body! It also makes us crave bad food! Just don’t do it.
19) Drink at least 3 to 4 L of water daily, and don’t forget to hydrate your body before, during and after exercise!
20) Drink tea and coffee – its high in antioxidants that help fight disease and caffeine that can stimulate metabolism and keep us burning calories while even at rest!
21) Don’t eat out – and if you do choose a healthy restaurant with a menu that provides you with the caloric value of the meals.
22) Don’t eat in front of the TV! Sit down at the table, enjoy your food, and eat only what’s on plan.
23) Measure your food – it might seem like a pain in the ass, but if you want to be sure you’re keeping your calories and macros on track you should use a scale!
24) Use some supplements – supplements are that a supplement, they do not replace good nutrition! Add on proven clinically tested supplements like BCAAs and Creatine which will help you build muscle, recover faster and keep you in the gym longer!
25) Replace starchy carbs – don’t eat white anything, no white rice, pasta or bread. Roast root vegetables, eat whole grains like quinoa and bulgur, have more squashes like pumpkin and zucchini.
26) Use about 10 g of BCAAs during and after a workout to help maintain your muscles nitrogen levels – this will help with recovery faster!
27) Avoid spooning the peanut butter or any nut butter for that matter! Remember it provides about 100 kCal per spoonful!
28) Eat about 20% of your calories as carbs.
29) Choose only low glycemic, non-starchy carbs like sweet potato, brown rice or squash.
30) Eat whole eggs – they have saturated fat, which help produce muscle building testosterone.
31) Bring your food with you, get yourself a cooler bag and start bringing your food with you wherever you go.
32) Get 30% of your calories from fat.
33) Don’t eat processed food at all costs – there is nothing good about them.
34) Set your calories to 10x to 12x your weight in pounds for weight loss depending on how much extra fat you have stored to access!
35) Try new foods – try cooking with a new vegetable each week, try new spices or herbs, eat a different fruit instead of your regular go-to boring apple or orange.
36) Eat raw, and don’t overcook your food. Raw fruits and veggies provide the most nutrients, vitamins and minerals. Try eating plant-based a few times per week!
37) Avoid sugar alcohols and artificial sweeteners, unless you want to have an up-set stomach. Use stevia or monk fruit instead.
38) Deal with hunger and cravings and exercise some restraints – just cause you think you are hungry doesn’t mean you are!
39) Break your bad habits – it takes 21 days to break a bad habit, and develop a new one, change your mind and you will change your life – make it a lifestyle.
40) Use sugar-free, and low fat condiments like hot sauce, mustard or vinaigrette.
41) Use the Sexy Strong Fit – Carb Cycle Diet!
Until Next Time,
Be Fierce & Rule the World!