Hi, I’m Lauren! I started this blog to help empower women to be sexy, fit and fierce!
If you want real advice that cuts through the clutter, let my 20 plus years of experience in nutrition, supplements and fitness guide you. I’ve helped 1000’s of women just like you burn off fat, build curves and become the fierce women they’re meant to be.
This blog delivers my uncensored truth bombs, tips and tricks about how to eat healthy, slow the aging process and how to workout and hustle to get the body and life you really want.
You’ve Come to the Right Place if You Have Ever Asked Yourself…
- What diet and which foods do I need to eat to balance hormones, burn fat and get the body I want?
- How can I sculpt sexy curves without spending hours in the gym?
- Is it possible to build muscle in your 40s?
- How can I slow the aging process and keep my skin and body healthy and sexy from the inside out?
- Which supplements should I be taking daily? Do I need supplements?
- What is the best skin routine to stop aging?
- How can I re-gain my confidence?
- How can I max out my energy, love life and be more happy?
So Why Should You Listen to Me?
- I am a 40-something, ‘sexy, strong, fit’ female juggling a career, fitness, social life, healthy diet and everything in-between
- I do back up my beauty and body with a brain – holding a degree in Biochemistry with an emphasis on sports nutrition
- I have formulated a ton of weight loss and muscle-building products for some of the biggest supplement companies in the world
- I climbed the corporate ladder, have run departments, helped start-ups grow their businesses and had a kick-ass consulting company
- I broke through the male dominant ‘meat-head’ glass ceiling in the sports supplement industry – and was one of the first women to work within R&D developing products and brands
- For the last five years I was the Nutrition Director for a well-established healthy food company in Dubai designing menus and healthy meal plans for 1000’s of clients
- I have written a ton of informative nutrition articles and been featured in Harper’s Bazaar Arabia, Ahlan!, Fitness Rx for Women, Oxygen, Inside Fitness, Better Health, Women’s Health & Fitness, Strong, Live Healthy, Friday, Connector, BBC Good Food, The National, Gulf News, Time Out Dubai and Time Out Abu Dhabi.
- I was the co-host of the US syndicated TV show BodyFuel, where I discussed supplements and nutrition
- I spent 10 years of my life as a pretty successful figure competitor with the IFBB; now I like to smash pads – I train Muay Thai, Boxing and still enjoy a hard weight training sesh!
[ultimate-faqs include_category=’about-faq’ ]